Subject: FLASH: Looking for Director Programmer
From: Christopher Gray
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 20:38:32 +0000 (GMT)

I realize this is not entirely a Flash based inquiry, but I need someone to
assist me on a CDrom/CBT asap in the western susburbs of Chicago. This
project will eventually be mocked in Flash as well, but for now I need to
put it together in Director, so if you're in the area please call me at
630/424-7000 or email me at cgrayatinterkinetic [dot] com. This project has to be
a working demo by the end of next week: 11/13/98.

Please call as soon as you can.

Thanks friends...
Christo

Christopher Gray