Subject: Re: FLASH: Corrupt Files
From: Erik [Gearik] Mattheis
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 00:12:26 +0000 (GMT)

Exact same thing going on here (but my files are OK), OS8.1 - running
Norton or alotting more RAM doesn't help. And it seems to happen many times
in one afternoon, then not for several days. I question whether it's the
speed thing or the fact that we're doing many in a row ... - if you're
adding ten tell tagets in one action, it's 10 times as likely to crash than
if you were adding one.

Regarding the broken movie, opening the file as a library and pasting the
stuff into a backup copy has worked for me a few days ago. It was bizarre -
I saw my desktop where the stage and timeline were supposed to be.