Subject: RE: FLASH: ...i smell a sell-out.
From: Roger Stemsrudhagen
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 08:59:04 +0000 (GMT)

-Well I certainly hope Macromedia (MM) have the brains to stay outside of
Microsoft (MS).

My perception of MM is a strong, independent company with a "likeable"
attitude towards cooperating (i.e. Allaire) instead of buttfucking the
market and the end users (i.e Microsoft)

Macromedia have truly genious products, and that's where they score BIG
time.
-Fortunately MS can't just "Decide" to buy MM - and I hope MM stay far away
from that big, burly Psychopath Micosoft.

Roger Stemsrudhagen
roger [dot] stemsrudhagenatleoburnett [dot] no
www.leoburnett.no/interaktiv