Subject: Re: FLASH: Developers Wanted
From: Paul Hagwood
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 13:58:49 +0000 (GMT)

I checked out the drive-in and I really enjoyed the car and being able
to play around with the different features in the car. I also enjoyed
the whole drive-in movie approach. The animations seem to go well and
the features and sound worked well.

My only question/criticism is: Why did each "movie" take sooooo long to
play? I waited and waited for the bug movie. It just seems like you
could have less of a delay between movies.

Good luck with your work!!