Subject: FLASH: lists - do we really need to quote entire messages???
From: Ryder S. Booth
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 20:54:42 +0000 (GMT)

Hi-

This is just a thought, but I thought I'd bring it up because I'm getting an awful lot of digests a day from this flash list, which aside from the personal flames I find pretty useful... Com'on, it's not that hard to quote specific items and then delete the rest of the quoted message.

To Recap posts from the past on 3D models being brought into flash... It seems that the majority of the people doing it are painstakingly tracing the rendered files in flash for the best results. I had been using Form*Z to save simple models as illustrator files and then cleaning them up and importing them into flash, but from what I've gathered, tracing the files in flash results in a much smaller flash movie in the end. What I'm wondering is, would anyone be interested in a plugin for say max, si or maya which would render out flash movies as a form of cell shaders.

Late,

Ryder S. Booth
Information Anarchist