Subject: RE: FLASH: preloading swf files prior to LOAD MOVIE command
From: msk
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 12:26:50 +0000 (GMT)

Yes, it does, if you load them into the HTML page
with witdth and height set to 2 pixels.

msk

michael stefan krischker web architect
metzerstrasse 33 - ch-4056 basel schweiz
telefon +41 61 383 12-80 telefax -81
mskatmsk [dot] ch (mailto:mskatmsk [dot] ch) - http://www.msk.ch

* >Now, if I preload the topicN.swf's within intro.swf while the user is
* >reading stuff, will they be written to the cache and will Flash (or the
* >browser) be smart enough to look for them there and not go to the server?
* >
*
* Hi Len.
* This is a question I've asked, too. So I'll just second it and hope
* someone has the answer -- it sure would make a difference to know!
*
* What say you MM folks?