Subject: Re: FLASH: Beat 2000
From: CMAIII
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 16:41:26 +0000 (GMT)

<< pretty phat program. Couldn't get the demo to save to a .wav -is this a
demo "withhold" or am I missing something? -Thomas

If I recall correctly, with the demo you are not able to record your creation,
what i would do is pull up the sound recorder/wav player in WIN95 and just
record it....then simply edit it. Now i do remember that there is an extra
track on the demo that is blank and you can record onto.

CMA3