Subject: FLASH: MOVIE DIMENSIONS
From: NYFLEXX
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 1999 19:27:31 GMT

I have to resend this because I still am having the same trouble.......I cant
seem to be able to restrict the size of the movie to 450wx150h.....it always
fills the browser window....am I missing some special script in my html?
thanks

thanks for your help.....dont laugh when you see my site,,Its a rip off...I'm
just trying to learn flash by copying existing movies I've found on the
web....sort of self imposed tutorials... I dont even have a url called "BOB
HOEBEE.COM"////but if you go to this site you can see the movie.....I had
wanted to create a banner like movie ....that sort of pops up in the 150x450
size....not the size of a browser window...I've set the movies size but it
still fills a page... maybe I've set my publishing setting wrong...but I
dont know how to set them.....hope you can help...... anyway,,its
http://members.xoom.com/Hoebeenyc/b.html
<A HREF="http://members.xoom.com/Hoebeenyc/b.html">press</A> thanks!