Subject: RE: FLASH: Tell Target and Actionscript Question: Movie clips to fade in, then out
From: Gavin Prior
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 11:51:33 GMT

>From what I can gather, you may be going about this the wrong way...

Why not use the timeline to make "jumps" to the section required when
pressing a button (button1); then you have your next set of buttons which
will again jump to the movieclip which is set on your stage and not as a
duplicate (button1A) etc...

It sounds like you have a complicated structure. Doing it this way may not
be the best way (flashers?) but it's certainly better than what you "are"
doing..

:]me.

flasher is generously supported by...