Subject: Re: FLASH: <OT> fixing icons
From: Dimmy
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 18:23:37 +0100

Aaron,

As far as I know, once the "program" has been compiled, you cannot
add/delete the depths of the icons. You can, however, edit the available
depths (which I am sure you know already).

PS. If I am mistaken, and there is a icon editor that would allow you to
add/delete the depths, please let me know. *smile*

Dimmy