Subject: Re: FLASH: The best Flash site ever?
From: Rusty Worden
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1998 23:38:13 +0100

What the hell is this???

Why in God's name would you send out the url for a site like this? Don't you know people get in trouble for looking at this kind of stuff at work?

Not excluding the fact that an awful lot of people get morally offended when viewing this kind of content.

I hate to be the new jerk on the block people but isn't there a way that we can exclude activity like this on this alias?

Bob Schmidt just doesn't seem like the kind of guy I want to receive e-mails from.

At 04:19 PM 10/20/98 -0400, you wrote:
>At 12:05 PM 10/20/98 -0400, you wrote:
>>Everyone needs to see this.
>>It was posted on Flash Pad, and it is easily the most interactive Flash
>>site I have ever seen.
>
>It's quite interactive, but here's a site that will blow you away.
>
>http://ff5.com
>
>Anyone who would like to be involved in another project like this, let me
>know. <g>

Check out this url: <http://www.lostgen.com>http://www.lostgen.com
Rusty Worden
Webmaster
Cisco Systems
408-527-7587

I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming like the
passengers in his car.