Subject: Re: FLASH: Communicating about adding Flash to apps (with Directo r 6.5)
From: David Gary
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 00:07:11 +0100

Gomez, Steve wrote:

> My company is currently using Flash to create interactive CD Rom
> presentations for our company and a few others. We found it was very
> poor on MM's part not to intergrate Flash 3 capabilities into Director
> 6.5, instead of only Flash 2 capabilities, as Flash 3's new functions
> would have helped us out greatly.

Hiya Steve,

Remember, Great programmers make the company great software.
Competent marketing make sure people know about the great software.

MM lacks here. Im still blow away they called Sigraph a "general computer
show"
and didnt make it a point to represent themselves at THE largest computer
animator's
show in the world.

I love the program, but it seems MM's marketing strategies still make
developing with it a "gamble".

-DG-