Subject: FLASH: Animated buttons.
From: John Ardelius
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 17:20:34 +0100

Hi.
Is there any way to make an animated button in Flash 2?
I've tried to use the frames in the button editor but they can only be used
to display 'over' 'down' and so on, (as far as I know) and I can't seem t
use them to animate the button. Is there no way to do this or have I just
missed something?

Thanks.

/John.

J o h n A r d e l i u s