Subject: Re: FLASH: question
From: Rusty Worden
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 1998 20:22:23 +0100

That can be handled in numerous ways. The easiest is to make the Flash file you want loaded in the left frame it's own html page. On the link that you want to make something load in the left frame simply use your Target variable in html. Feel free to contact me for more info if that does not clear it up. That is what I've done on my personal site as well. If you happen to go look at it please bear in mind that my personal site is merely a testing ground for things I am trying to learn for work.

At 12:51 PM 10/21/98 -0500, you wrote:
>I was wondering if anyone out there knew how to make a flash file load and
>html document in an adjacent frame? The situation is I;m using a frameset
>in my html. A traditional html link would allow me to load it in a target
>frame. I have a frame on the left(navigation) and a bigger frame on the
>right. The swf file is in the big frame on the right, but at certain
>points, when users click, I would like to be able to load a new document in
>the left frame?
>
>help???...
>thanks-dylan
>Berlin Productions
>914-962-0526

Check out this url: <http://www.lostgen.com>http://www.lostgen.com
Rusty Worden
Webmaster
Cisco Systems
408-527-7587

I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming like the
passengers in his car.