Subject: FLASH: Re: flasher-digest V1 #470
From: Chris Howell
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 08:13:26 +0100

Thank you for posting Davo's Flash tip of the day.(#14).

With found that it is possible to create cool buttons however could you
please have a look at our button of australia. When you roll over it it
zooms out in front of you to a larger australia. Then it has to change to a
new active spot for the larger australia. On top of that we want to put
city locations as buttons on top of the larger australia. When you roll of
the larger australia it must return to its original state. The orignal
active hotspot is always in the way.
Can you have active hotspots within movieclips within movie clips?

Thank you!

please_help!.sea

Chris Howell
Multimedia Director