Subject: RE: FLASH: The best Flash site ever?
From: Bernardo Antunes
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 10:42:16 +0100

I have been paying some atention about the conversation about "ff5",
what I think is that he might not be a bad person, just because he might
like these kind of sites, probably some of us do, but just don't talk
about it in work, and that is what I think he has done, he did not
mention about the content, but only about the Flash work involved.
If you look the site without paying attention to anything but about the
effects and the work that was done, I do think that is a good work,
nothing even close to the other site, it doesn't even has comparation I
believe that the other site is incredible well done.
If you want to talk about the content of the site, I will tell you that
I don't talk about those things at work, and here I only see art and
work that it as in.

What I am trying to tell, is don't judge without full knolege about the
person intention.
We can only be forgiven if you are able to forgive others and our self.

PS: The next time you should make a note telling what kind of site it
is. That way some persons, just don't even see (I am not talking about
me, because I like to analise all kind of things, I might not like some
of them, but knolege is a good thing)