Subject: FLASH: Trippy...
From: Unger, Russell
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 1998 18:35:18 +0100

Can anyone think of anyway that a "tie dye" back ground could be simulated
in Flash? I'd like to think that it'd be able to change, as well.

The only one that I'm able to come up with is a couple of different shots
that simply "morph" into each other, but I'd be curious to hear other
suggestions as well.

Thanks,

Russell E. Unger

Modern Business Technology