Subject: Re: FLASH: MM's Flash 4 wish list
From: John Kershaw
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 18:40:59 +0100

>As a Mac User with many friends and coworkers on PC, I would like to be able
>to create a Windows version of a projector file using my Mac. This would be
>great for Windows Flashers too I am sure.

Though it's not quite the solution you're after, since .swf files are cross-platform, if you create a single frame projector file on a PC (and a separate one on your Mac) with a LOAD MOVIE instruction that loads 'main.swf', you can use it as a generic standalone 'booter'.

I'm sure one of the PC folks on this list would furnish you with such a projector, then you can use it for whichever projects you create.

By the way, this tip is completely stolen from MacUser magazine, Vol 14 No 17.

John.