Subject: FLASH: Pop-up window question
From: Rob Brewster
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 1998 22:11:46 GMT

G'day guy's

I have been messing around with pop-up windows using Colin Moock's tutorials
and his Technique Three.

I'm no Javascript wizz but was wondering if any of you could let me know how
I make sur that the window that pops up always remains on top. I have a
menu in the main window that I want to control the contents in the smaller
window, however every time I click the main window the smaller windows goes
to the background and out of site.

I know there is a alwaysraised parameter within the launchwindow function
but this is only recognised by Netcape 4.0+

Any help with this would be really appreciated.

Cheers
Rob

Robert Brewster
Aztech Designs Pty. Ltd.