Subject: Re: AW: FLASH: I'm looking for good Flash examples
From: naoki mitsuse
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 04:19:42 GMT

Hi Al,

I remember going to a macromedia presentation (they were doing a presentation
seminar on Flash 3, Dreamweaver, and Fireworks.), where as an example, the
macromedia people showed a Flash version of a Nike TV ad. The ad that they
had recreated was a short animation ad (white background/black line drawing),
and was about a cow and a moon. (taken from that nursery rhyme ) and was real
close to what they were showing on the tube. I recall the macromedia people
saying that the Flash piece was not on the web.

naoki

--
naoki mitsuse

naokiatgoultralightsgo [dot] com (mailto:naokiatgoultralightsgo [dot] com)
http://goultralightsgo.com