Subject: RE: FLASH: Flash text handling isnt up to par.
From: Len Harrison
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1998 20:36:07 GMT

Lulu,

Incredulity is real. I'm not a long-time user of either of the products
mentioned, but instead a long-term Corel Draw! user. You avoid breaking text
in Corel so you can edit it later. Things such as outline, fills,
extrusions, envelopes, rotations, etc. can be edited in Corel without losing
the text attribute. So I naturally expect that as you expect the opposite.

len harrison
instructional designer
lenhatabtcorp [dot] com