Subject: FLASH: Using the <noscript> section
From: Michael Coombs
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 00:56:01 GMT

Forgive me if this has been covered, I'm new here!

I'm using the browser sniffing script generated by aftershock. If set my
flash page to automatically jump to a noflash.html page if the javascript
sees no flash installed. But if it is a no javascript brower it falls
through to the <noembed> and <noscript> lines.

I would like to have even a third alternate page here (as my noflash.html
page has java rollovers in it), slightly more complicated than just an
alternate graphic, with some links. My question is, where can I put it,
because there is two possible sections (noembed and noscript). Can these
two sections be nested? Can I put the code into both, or will it show the
page twice on some older browsers?

Michael Coombs
Trillium
http://www.trilliumdesign.com