Subject: Re: FLASH: Plug-in detection blues
From: Alemsah Ozturk
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 19:29:21 +0100

The problem is ;
 Detection of Flash 4 plug -in is diffrent from flash 3 , because Netscape CANT detect and install it automatically ,
you have to write down the detection code for Netscape and IE ,
Usually IE ınstalls the plug-in ActiveX automatically , so , you only need to create a script which checks if user have Netscape and f4 plug in and them warn the user to download and install.