Subject: FLASH: tell target. my head broke
From: jóhann
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 19:15:11 +0100

Lets say I put two buttons b1 and b2 in a movieclip A animate them and then put movieclip A in movieclip B and animate it.
then in button b1 I say "tell target" ../ go to label bla.bla. and it wont work what do I do?
I´'we had this problem before but the answer is stuck in my head.... somewhere.

Help!  )-: