Subject: FLASH: inserting an mc in the over state of a button
From: Kailash Pardasani
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 04:39:34 +0100

Hi, I'm trying to insert a short mc in the over state of a button by dragging the mc fomr the library onto where i want it when I am editing the button (in a blank keyframe) but it is not coming out. It is showing a small Square dot.
Any ideas as to why this is happening , am I doing something wrong?
Thanks in adv.

Kailash Pardasani

ICQ- 1747756
Phone- 246-437-2921