Subject: Re: FLASH: pretty please, critique
From: Dear Sonja
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 17:27:31 +0100

Hi Sarah,

Are you attending school in Pitt? I'm a grad student at Duquesne Graduate
School of Multimedia Technology...

Anyway, the "talking bubbles" were not bad. My only suggestion is if there
is anyway to make the restaurant signs more legible without slowing down the
pace, it would be great. I loved the feeling of motion and thought that as
a newcomer to pittsburgh, you did a good job capturing the essence of
downtown.

Sonja

>From: Sarah Lamont <slamontat2mtc [dot] com>
>To: flasheratchinwag [dot] com
>Subject: FLASH: pretty please, critique
>Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 10:50:42 -0400
>
> > Hey Everyone---
>
>Could you please spare a minute or two and look at the animation I did? I
>did
>post it to the list a couple weeks ago, but have revised it since then. I
>really need input on the perspective in the drive through, please...:]
>And also, I know the talking bubbles look cheesy, they are serving as
>placeholders for real voices. I am waiting for our microphone to be fixed
>so I
>can put them together, along with a voice-over for the drive through. Once
>that
>gets in , the whole thing will make more sense. But the main thing I need
>help
>with now is just the visuals, so if anyone has any feedback, please help
>me! :]
>
>It takes about a minute or 2 to load, just so you know.
>Thanks ever so much!
>The URL is www.2mtc.com/animation/
>:]
>Sarah