Subject: FLASH: Attempts to send data from a Flash movie to a server are not workin
From: André Gil
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 13:53:25 +0100

This is the article that the explain solutions to workaround to this problem.

http://www.macromedia.com/support/flash/ts/documents/ampersand.htm

I tried the one that uses the get action  something like that: Get URL ("bd.asp?TituloPasta="&TituloPasta&"&PastaActual="&PastaActual)

but the this error (attach image) appears, but the strange thing is that works (its a insertion function), and i'm quite sure the URL is correct.

Can anyone help me to solve this problem?

Thanks
André Gil
http://www.amaisb.pt > andreatamaisb [dot] pt > 22 906 05 56 > fax 22 906 54 25
r. de almirante reis nº 60 loja d > 4465 - 241 s.mamede infesta > matosinhos