Subject: RE: FLASH: Javascript:
From: Jason Brown
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 10:09:37 +0100

The javascrip: 'protocol' is actually a pseudo protocol i.e. it's not part
of the official HTML or JavaScript specification (or at least wasn't
originally).

Support for it was programmed in by browser evelopers to enable debugging of
their javascript support, and was never taken out - so has become part of
every day for developers. It's fine in virtuallly all js compliant browsers
(it's the browser that processes it, not flash)