Subject: Re: FLASH: Virtual Paper Doll
From: Patricia A. Kurtz
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 17:09:43 +0100

I guess I've lived with two teenage boy artists for too long -- I think it's pretty tame and I like it. Can't help you, but I like it!
Please do not send me hate mail about the doll, if
you don't like it. It won't do any good, I'm
hopelessly incurable when it comes to the kind of
illustration I do. If you want to see downhome and
wholesome, then just don't click the link. Thank you.

===
Paul Hagwood
Web Design and Multimedia
http://hagwood2.home.mindspring.com/

Patricia A. Kurtz
pkurtzatstarfirecreations [dot] com
303-948-5825
www.starfirecreations.com
ISO bfamily; adoptee born 6/29/56 at Denver Colorado

"Transported to a surreal landscape, a young  girl kills the first woman she meets and then teams up with three complete strangers to kill again."
-- TV listing for The Wizard of Oz, in the Marin Paper.