Subject: Re: FLASH: Virtual Paper Doll
From: Kevin White
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 18:10:12 +0100

Paul,

Nice work -you're so modest!

The only recommendations I have would be to enlarge the art by moving the
menus to either the left or right side. Can the "Boot," "Bottom," etc. menu
be joined with the "Hair," "Eyes," etc. menu? Since they function to alter
the character they can be one piece. The most difficult menu to work with
would be the "tattoos" selection (10 items) so I understand why you
separated them.

Although the characters eyes are open I don't see the pupils -not like
that's a bad effect. The eyes opening and closing is nice. Maybe add her
eyes moving left to right occasionally (following the menus as they are
cued?). One last thing...move the "Virtual Vampirella Paperdoll" logo to
the top of the effects menu. It's a fun visual and might compliment the
page more as a header item.

Again, nice work and best of luck.

Respectfully,

Kevin White