Subject: Re: FLASH: Compress Size
From: Heather Perkins
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 20:43:38 +0100

>I'm trying to compress and make my flash movie leaner...any suggestions to
>make my flash movie less bulky as it already is?

Have you gone into the library and deleted unused elements? That's a good
first step...importing all audio as mono 22050Hz 16 bit helps, too (rather
than stereo 44.1k)

Heather Perkins
Senior Sound Designer, EGN Content Studios North
http://www.egreetings.com
http://www.teleport.com/~hperkins

Chaos, panic & disorder...
My work here is done.