Subject: RE: FLASH: Compress Size
From: Merrill, Bob
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 14:50:04 +0100

Hi Heather,
I hope you are not nipping off frequencies over 11khz on music tracks.
That's like putting cotton in your ears. Assuming the end user has a decent
pair of speakers. I have 3 sets I use for testing. The set with the sub
rivals my home theater except in volume level.

BobMerrill
TV/ Multimedia Production
The University of Texas
Health Science Center at San Antonio
Http://oerweb.uthscsa.edu/tv/taac98/taac98.htm
//bobatoerx [dot] uthscsa [dot] edu (mailto://bobatoerx [dot] uthscsa [dot] edu)