Subject: Re: FLASH: Flashers: I beseech you
From: Nigel Randsley-Pena
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 15:42:46 +0100

Cloe,

It's a bit hard to guess from your description what the problem might
be.
Could you give us a url so we can have a look see ?
If not please describe the problem in more detail.
You say you get a blank screen. Try moving your mouse over the area
where the Flash movie should be and right click. Does the flash menu
show, if so does it say movie not loaded ?
If not then what is the code you are using in the object/embed tags ?

Nigel