Subject: FLASH: New flash user
From: Christopher Kloczko
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 07:30:25 +0100

Hi Flashers.

My name is Chris and I'm new to the group.
I just downloaded a trial version of Flash 4.0 and after going through
samples and tutorials now I'm trying to make my own little movie. Can
someone tell me how to keep one part of the movie to play all the time until
the user clicks on something?

For example: I have 3 layers with some symbols that I'd like to keep moving
throughout the whole movie. When movie waits for user response I want those
3 layers to keep playing. I now that there is a Loop function but I can't
get it to work for only those layers.

Thank you for help. Chris