Subject: Re: FLASH: Flash-Shortcuts
From: Rui Silva
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 16:13:42 +0100

Hi Marcel,

Went to visit your site. I think it's allright except, maybe, for the music.
Went the movie loaded the music started and in the first few frames, in the
presentation, the music went just fine (maybe you could try to sincronize
better the appearance of the graphic elements with the sound), but when the
main animation starts there appears to begin a second track that runs over
the first causing a lot of noise (sensory and cognitive wise) ruining the
music altogether. Maybe this is intended? Maybe it's just my browser wich,
btw, is a IE 5 running in a PII 350 Win98 machine. Other opinions?

Rui

Stop the slaughter of inocent people in Timor Loro Sae