Subject: FLASH: Flash in Delphi application
From: Rui Silva
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 17:09:51 +0100

I have a question that may be a little stupid so be patient:

- Is it possible to insert a flash movie in a Delphi application trough the ActiveX plug-in or is it just for internet?
- If it is possible, would it be necessary for the people using the application to have the Flash ActiveX installed?
- Or maybe the Flash plug-in isn´t an ActiveX and I have just spent the last few minute daydreaming?

Thanks to you all in advance. If you think this subject isn´t interesting for the rest of the list, please send your replys to ruiduartesilvaatmail [dot] teleweb [dot] pt (mailto:ruiduartesilvaatmail [dot] teleweb [dot] pt)

Thanks,

Rui