From: unique
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 22:34:29 +0100

Christine,
You wrote:

> Hi, I can't figure out how I'm getting your emails, but after the first
> batch of 100, I'm getting pretty unhappy with this arrangement. Our admin
> people here at Microsoft are looking into it, but I don't know how long that
> may take. Any ideas how to resolve this? Just so you have proof, these
> emails just came in....
>
> <snip>

Hey Christine, the Microsoft non-fans on the list will certainly enjoy
your post! All you should need to do is to follow the complete
instructions (as I've left intact, above, from the body of what you've
already posted!) that appear at the bottom of every post here.

If you have problems beyond following these instructions, please let us
know specifically what you've tried and I'm sure you'll get any other
help you may need!

HTH,

Ken Sherwood