Subject: Re: FLASH: 3d Vector Tool {MAC} needed for this project:
From: Michael Penne
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 17:32:01 +0100

I'm not sure how excited I am by Vecta Standalone, as
it seems the only way to render an animated sequence
(ie one with morphing, IK, etc.) will be to export a
dxf series (whether that is more masochistic than
rendering toon/flat shaded and using trace bitmap is a
toss-up here). I'll probably wait to get the
standalone until (if) it can read an EI project or LWS
and render the files directly. Until then the plug-in
version or illustrate (Max) look like the best way. It
does seem strange that everyone is developing plugs
for Max and no one seemes to be developing a vector
plug for Lightwave, given their respective
marketshare...

=====
2D/3D/Flash/etc...

http://www.humboldt.edu/~mmp5