Subject: RE: FLASH: ActionScript turorials anyone?
From: Branden Hall
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 18:18:08 +0100

Well, I am working on it right now, but in a week or two FlashLite will be
hosting my new series of articles called "Stupid Flash Tricks". It will
cover tips, tricks, and other cool stuff you can do with
actionscript, explaining the a different trick every week. We are currently
in the process of moving
FlashLite to a new server, and as soon as that occurs, Stupid Flash Tricks
#1 will go up! :-)
BTW, a book that Chrissy and I both contributed to, Flash 4 Magic! will be
in stores in November as well!

-= Branden J. Hall
-= Web Developer / Instructor
-= Fig Leaf Software