Subject: FLASH: widget's scrollbar
From: Miranda Maryadi
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 1999 03:25:56 +0100

Hi all..
I'm having a few questions about fla sample "widgets" especially about the
scrollbar

1. Does the height of the scollbar have to be the same as the size of the
view mask?
2. Can I :
- make 2 movies contain 2 different subject inside the main movie (e.g
movie1 and movie2)
- put the scrollbar in the main canvas movie
- put two buttons, each button calls different movie, e.g button1 call movie1

3. Can I do it offline and play it in the flash projector?

Thanks a lot for any help :)
Bubye