Subject: Re: FLASH: Freehand 8 Import
From: Gina Anderson
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 17:33:34 +0100

Hi,

I'm new to the llist, and couldn't agree more with Lincolns comment re:
Freehand.
In the meantime, could someone explain to me why when I save Freehand
files to ai files and import to Flash 4, sometimes it leaves the
outlines behind and only imports the actual shapes?

Very irritating to have to go into Flash and add outlines.

Thanks,

Gina Anderson

--

Gina Anderson Gallery-Personal web page view my work, sales
http://www.webfeate.com/pegasus

Janet Piercy's Model Horse Gallery-view my work
http://www.astroarch.com/modelhorse/Anderson/GAhome.html