Subject: FLASH: Freezes Metscape
From: Rick Koch
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 22:06:56 +0100

Hi All,

I have a "doofy" little piece that works fine when I access it online from the
server where it lives, but when the two people that need to see it try to
access it, their browsers freeze up.

Could someone look at
http://www.cris.com/~rrcominc/dg.swf

They tell me it loads about 20%, then freezes. Help!
I'd be happy to email the .fla to whomever might analyze it for me (it's
around 225k).

Thanks,

Rick K.