Subject: FLASH: crazy things that Flash does to me...
From: Carla Otto
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 22:24:38 +0100

Hi,
Another question...
I don't know what's going on, but I remember this same thing has happened
to me in the past, and somehow I got it working properly again and it's
driving me crazy because I don't know what I did to fix it???

You see, when I want to draw some simple graphics with either the pencil or
the brush, I go to the stage and no matter where I want to start, it simply
creates a horizontal line across the screen from the left edge to wherever
I clicked to start drawing. I hope I explained so someone will know what
I'm talking about. Why does Flash do this? How can I get it to act normal?

And one more...
When I look at my movie in the browser window, I see a black border at the
horizontal sides of my movie. I published it at 100% dimensions but there
is this black divider between the edge of the screen and what happens in
the animation. Why does Flash do this? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the help!
Carla