[Previous] [Next] - [Index] [Thread Index] - [Previous in Thread]

Subject: UKNM: industry awards
From: Mike Butcher
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 1999 15:24:42 +0100

In case you didn't know, this week is your last chance to enter the New
Media Age Effectiveness Awards 1999, in association with The Times.

It's a great way of getting some wider recognition for your hard work, and
as well as extensive coverage in NMA, winners also appear in the The Times.
As the awards are based on effectiveness, smaller sites have as much chance
as larger ones - so get entering!

Last year was a huge success with over 300 entrants and we held a great
awards ceremony at the Royal Lancaster Hotel, Hyde Park, London.

New categories this year include:

Best use of Digital Advertising - Direct Response
Best use of Digital Advertising - Brand Awareness
Best use of Online Retailing

The final deadline for entries has been extended to Friday April 9th (this
week).

To get an entry pack, email ciaraodatcentaur [dot] co [dot] uk (mailto:ciaraodatcentaur [dot] co [dot] uk) (don't email me)
or call her on 0171 970 4772

There is a lot more information, including a list of last year's winners
and the other categories at:
http://www.nma.co.uk/public/effectiveness/effects.html

Good luck.

Mike

Mike Butcher, Editor, New Media Age , 50 Poland St, London W1V 4AX
T: 0171 577 7254 F: 0171 970 4899 http://www.nma.co.uk
Email news: Send JOIN ALERT to matthewbatcentaur [dot] co [dot] uk (mailto:matthewbatcentaur [dot] co [dot] uk)
Subscribe: http://nma.oyster.co.uk/public/online/subscribe.html
NMA Awards http://www.nma.co.uk/public/effectiveness/effects.html
NMA Congress http://www.nma.co.uk/public/congress/congress.html