Subject: UKNM: Soho by sea
From: Charles Linn
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 1999 10:57:45 +0100

Are there any BOOB type meet-ups in Brighton? Looks like I picked the
right summer to move down from London, and I'm sure it can only be a
matter of time before everyone else sees the light and the new media
industry chooses the big blue over the big smoke. Please let me know on
or off line if you know of any socials open to all-comers.

Cheers

Chas Linn
Web Producer
Friends of the Earth