Subject: RE: UKNM: Just a bit of fun - totally off-topic
From: Melanie Beech
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 01:32:22 +0100

TAA11495
Sender: owneratchinwag [dot] com

As the offending poster:

Syzygy had nothing to do with the creation of the site or the competition.
I merely thought there might be people out there who would like to win
themselves some tickets to V2000, and forwarded on the link I had received
in all innocence.

For the record, I absolutely loathe spam and would never take part in such
an activity. And I certainly wouldn't go spamming this list, à la just35 or
otherwise. I shall simply keep any nice potential freebies to myself in
future :-)

Melanie

ScreamingMedia the leading global technology platform for
the aggregation and distribution of digital content over the
Internet, is now operating in the United Kingdom.
Get relevant and customised content to attract visitors
to your site and keep them there. Click Here!

http://adcenter.in2.com/cgi-bin/click.cgi?tid=31036