From: Robin Edwards
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 17:32:04 +0100

Will you all stop criticising Nielsen please. Surely he is the God of web
design (look at his web site for evidence of his usability skill) and the
media certainly seems to think so. The fact that you are suggesting he may
not be all he's cracked up to be is warping my tiny fragile little mind...

Robin

--
Robin Edwards
Clockworx

[Sam says: msg chopped]

ScreamingMedia the leading global technology platform for
the aggregation and distribution of digital content over the
Internet, is now operating in the United Kingdom.
Get relevant and customised content to attract visitors
to your site and keep them there. Click Here!

http://adcenter.in2.com/cgi-bin/click.cgi?tid=31036