Subject: Re: UKNM: Someone point me in the right direction
From: Martin Reeves
Date: Tue, 01 Dec 1998 16:39:19 +0000 (GMT)

The first thing is to get as much free exposure as possible. As well
as the major directories and search engines you should also make sure
you are listed in the shopping focused directory such as:

http://www.shopguide.co.uk/

http://www.shopsonthenet.co.uk/

http://www.enterprisecity.co.uk/

It should be noted that some of these sites will only list your store
if it has secure online ordering.

Depending on the profile of your company and your budget you could
trying getting some exposure in the very high traffic locations such as:

http://www.msn.co.uk/

http://shopping.lineone.net/

http://www.excite.co.uk/shopping/

Best Regards