Subject: Re: RE: UKNM: CREAM and SPAM combo
From: aajgray
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 10:29:15 GMT

Very quick off the mark Anne. Now I look like an idiot for offering a link
that goes nowhere...

But seriously, well done in backing up what this entire list had been very
vocal about a few months back. SPAM is smelly, full of lips and arses and
leaves a bad taste in the mouth. Just because hungry, non-suspecting SME's
gobble it down, that's no reason to feed it to them.

No more holidays for you and big smack for whoever managed things in your
absence (I'm sure someone on the list has the mobile number of a Gymp who
can hand out a good whipping...).

Andy Gray

PS. if anyone really wants to see the article, I'm sure you'll oblige,
won't you?

Href='http://www.talk21.com/redirect.html?http://www.marketingsherpa.com'>ht
tp://www.marketingsherpa.com</a>
>New Case Studies Daily for Internet Marketers

Href='http://www.talk21.com/redirect.html?http://www.marketingsherpa.co.uk/s
ample.cfm?contentID=1214'>http://www.marketingsherpa.co.uk/sample.cfm?conten
tID=1214</a>