Subject: RE: UKNM: WAP Numbers
From: Teddie (*\\*)
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 16:30:17 GMT

Direct from Useit.com.
WAP Usability Report was released at the World Tour event in London
November 30. Conclusions:
- 70% of the users answered no when asked whether they would like to have
a WAP phone within one year;
- even the simplest tasks take much too much time to provide any
satisfaction to users;
- even after spending a week using a WAP phone, user performance remained
appallingly low;
- WAP content was frequently designed for the Web and not for the
requirements of the mobile medium, further reducing usability: repurposing
didn't work when putting brochureware on the Web in 1994 and it doesn't
work when fielding mobile services in 2000

Just to push on from WAP. Is anyone working on marketing or advertsing for
Bluetooth enabled apps?

Teddie

Neutralize (*\*)
Independent Online Marketing Services
T: +44 (0)1209 210910
F: +44 (0)1209 210910
M: +44 (0)7970 128885
E: teddieatneutralize [dot] com
U: http://www.neutralize.com
List your inventory in the UK section of TheAdStop.com
Offices: USA | UK | China | Korea | India | Russia
http://uk.TheAdStop.com Directory of Internet Advertising!